- 8 medium red potatoes, cubed
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- Fresh cracked pepper to taste
Place the potatoes in a steamer basket, and set in a pan over an inch of boiling water. Cover, and steam for about 10 minutes, until potatoes are tender but not mushy.
In a small bowl, stir together the butter, dill, garlic, salt and pepper. Transfer the potatoes to a serving bowl, and pour the seasoned butter over them. Toss gently until they are well-coated.