- 4 slices bacon, chopped
- 1 leek, sliced
- 8 purple potatoes, thinly sliced
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup milk
- 6 ounces crumbled goat cheese
- 3/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Sea salt and fresh cracked pepper to tatse
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
Place bacon in a large, deep skillet. Cook over medium high heat until it starts to brown. Stir in leeks and cook until just tender.
Toss potatoes with flour and stir into leek mixture, coating thoroughly. Pour in milk and stir in goat cheese. Cook until cheese is melted and mixture is bubbly. Be sure to tatse for salt and pepper along the way! Pour into a 7×11 inch baking dish and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
Bake in preheated oven for 45 minutes, or until top is golden brown and potatoes are tender.