- 2 cups chopped cabbage
- 4 kohlrabi bulbs, peeled and grated
- 2 stalks celery, sliced thin
- 2 carrots, sliced thin
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh onion
- 1/3 cup white sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon celery seed
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 4 1/2 teaspoons apple cider vinegar
Toss the cabbage, kohlrabi, celery, carrot, and onion together in a large bowl.
Whisk the sugar, salt, pepper, celery seed, mayonnaise, and vinegar together in a separate bowl until smooth; pour over the cabbage mixture and stir to coat evenly. Chill in refrigerator 1 hour before serving.