- 3 cups pak choi , roughly chopped
- 4 green onions , sliced
- 1 ½ tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 ½ tablespoons mirin or 1 ½ tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 1 pinch sugar
- 2 tablespoons dark sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
Steam or boil pak choi to desired doneness (we like ours to still be a bit firm).
Drain pak choi in a colander and use a wooden spoon to push the choi against the sides of the colander and squeeze out as much water as possible.
Once pak choi is as dry as possible, whisk together soy sauce, vinegar, sugar and green onions in a glass or ceramic bowl. Add pak choi and toss to coat.
allow to chill in the fridge for one hour.
Just before serving, add the sesame oil and sesame seeds and toss to coat. Enjoy!